This game improves hitting. Players hit a ball off a tee and attempt to hit a stationary target.
- Tennis balls
- Squeeze tennis balls into chain link of fence.
- Place tee five paces away from fence and in line of tennis balls.
- Players hit 10 balls off the tee with the intent of hitting the tennis balls.
- Players are awarded five points for every tennis ball hit.
- Move the tee further away from the fence.
- Create a circle around the tennis ball, using either additional tennis balls or a hoola hoop. Players are awarded points for hitting a ball inside the circle and additional points for hitting the tennis ball in the middle.