Aim: This game improves fielding. Players attempt to roll a baseball through opponents
• Eight markers
• One baseball
• One glover per player
1. Place two markers 10 m apart on the foul ball line.
2. Place another two marker 20 m from the foul ball line and in line with the first two markers.
This will create the playing area (20m x 10m)
3. Place two more markers at each to create goals. Have these markers five paces apart.
1. Split players into two teams.
2. One team starts with possession of the baseball and attempt to roll the baseball through
opponents goals. The other team attempt to stop the baseball and gain possession to roll the ball through oppositions goal.
1. Only underarm passes and shots at goal are permitted.
2. The baseball must be rolled along the ground. If a ball is caught on the fly than the defending team is awarded possession.
3. Players are not permitted to move whilst in possession of the ball. Both feet must be still and on the ground i.e. Netball rules.
4. Defending players must be one meter away from the player who has possession of the baseball.
5. If the ball rolls out of the playing area, the defending team is awarded possession from where the ball left the playing area.
6. One point is awarded for every goal scored.
1. Use a larger ball (basketball) and no gloves.
2. Use a light medicine ball and no gloves. Recommended for older players.