Rob the Nest
This game improves acceleration, speed and agility. Players sprint from their designated area to other players and retrieve baseballs.
- Four hoola hoops
- 20 baseballs
- Place all four hoola hoops 10 paces apart in the shape of a square.
- Place five baseballs in each hoola hoop.
- Split players into four equal teams.
- Each team lines up behind one hoola hoop.
- One player (fox) of each team is released at the same time for 15 secs.
- Each Fox runs to one hoola hoop (nest) and retrieves a baseball (egg) and returns it to their nest.
- Repeat step 4 for 15 secs.
- The game is over when all Foxes have had a turn.
- Only one Fox from each team is released at the same time.
- Only one egg is collected at one time.
- The team with the most eggs in their nest at the end of the game is the winning team.
- Release more than one Fox at one time.
- Increase the length of time for each Fox.
- Decrease the length of time between each Fox is released.