This game improves throwing. Players are throwing a baseball to each other.
- Glove per player
- Two baseballs
No set up needed
- Split players into two teams.
- Position teams in a straight line with each player evenly spread apart. i.e. 10 paces.
- The first person of each group starts with baseball.
- The Coach calls “Ready, setty, go!” On “Go” the baseball is then thrown to the next person in line.
When the ball is received it is then thrown to the next person and so on down the line.
- The game is complete when the last person receives the baseball.
1. Every player must field and throw the baseball.
1. The baseball can travel a number of times up and down the line.
2. Alternate rolling and throwing the base