Pick’n up the Trash
Aim: This game improves acceleration, speed and hand eye coordination. Players pick up tossed balls and return them back to the start.
- 12 baseballs
- One bucket
No set up needed
- Have all players scattered in designated area. They are the Garbage Men.
- The Coach turns back on Garbage Men with the bucket (bin) in front and the baseballs readily available.
- One at a time, toss the baseballs (trash) behind you towards the Garbage Men.
- Garbage Men pick up the trash and place it in the bin.
- Coach continuously tosses balls behind until the end of game.
- Garbage Men can only pick up one piece of trash at one time.
- Players pair up and compete one piece of trash that is tossed.