This game improves the knowledge of players of base running. Players are scattered in the infield and the Coach calls a name of a base. All players then run to the named base.
? Three bases
? One home plate
3. Place all bases on the ground at correct distances.
1. Have players scattered in the infield.
2. Play music and then players move around the infield in a clockwise rotation.
3. The Coach stops the music and calls a name of a base.
4. All players run to the named base.
1. Players are to avoid contact whilst running around the infield and towards the base.
2. The successful payers receive one point for running to the correct base.