This game improves throwing and receiving. Players throw the ball to each other.
- Glove per player
- One baseball per group
No set up needed
- Split players in four teams.
- Nominate one player of each team to be the 1st Captain.
- Captain stands 10 paces in front of rest of team. The rest of the team are standing side by side of each other.
- On the call of the Coach the Captain commences to throw the ball down the line of players.
- As soon as the last person receives the ball the player at the start of the line becomes the new Captain.
- Previous Captain moves to the end of the line.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the 1st Captain is back to the start.
- Every player must receive and throw the ball back to the Captain.
- Move Captain further away from team.