This game improves throwing. Players throw baseballs at a moving target.
- One hoola hoop
- Four markers
- Place two markers on the foul line 20m a part.
- Place other two markers 15m away and directly opposite the first two. This will form the playing area.
- Split players into two teams. One team is spread out in between the markers on the foul line. The other team is spread out in between the other two markers 20m away.
- Each player from one team has a baseball.
- The Coach stands to the side and half way of the playing area.
- The Coach rolls the hoola hoop through the middle of the playing area.
- Players attempt to throw the ball through the rolling hoola hoop. Players on the receiving side field the thrown balls.
- Once all baseballs are gathered then repeat Steps 4 & 5.
- Players must throw the baseball behind the line.
- Successful players are rewarded one point.
- Replace hoola hoop with soccer ball or foot ball.
- All players wear their glove. Players receive additional points for successfully fielding a thrown baseball.