Forc’em Back – Hitting
This game improves hitting: Players toss the ball up into the air before they hit the ball for distance.
- Four markers
- One bat
- One baseball
- Place two markers 20m a part, on the foul line.
- Place the other two markers 40m away from the foul line in line with first two. This will set up the playing area with two end zones.
- Split players in two teams.
- One team starts by hitting the baseball towards their end zone. The other team attempts to stop the ball going into the end zone.
- As soon as the team stops the baseball then that team attempts to hit the baseball into their end zone.
- Players must toss the ball into the air before they hit.
- All players have equal amount of hits.
- The ball is hit from the position where it is stopped.
- If a hit ball lands out of the playing area, then the ball is hit from the position where it crossed the side line.
- The team that hits a baseball into the end zone is awarded one point.