This game improves throwing. Players throw for distance to be successful.
- Four markers
- One baseball
- Glove per player
- Place two markers 15m a part, on the foul line.
- Place the other two markers 40m away from the foul line in line with first two. This will set up the playing area and two end zones
- Split players in two teams.
- One team starts by throwing the baseball towards their end zone. The other team attempts to stop the ball going into the end zone.
- As soon as the team stops the baseball then that team attempts to throw the baseball into their end zone.
- All players have equal amount of throws.
- The ball is thrown from the position where it is stopped.
- If a thrown ball lands out of the playing area, then the ball is thrown from the position where it crossed the side line.
- The team that has thrown the baseball into the end zone is rewarded one point.
- Set up a longer playing area.
- Reward the team by stopping the thrown ball. i.e. two steps towards the end zone for fielding the ball, five steps towards the end zone for catching the ball before it hits the ground.