This game improves hitting and fielding. A batter hits 10 balls into the field of play and fielders have to stop the hit ball. Fielders are rewarded points for stopping the ball.
- 10 baseballs
- Set of bases
- Set bases at regulation distance
- Place tee at home plate.
- Nominate the first hitter. The rest of the team is scattered in the field of play.
- Each batter has 10 hits. Once the batter has had 10 hits then nominate another batter.
- Fielders attempt to field each ball that is hit and is awarded points for each batted ball fielded.
- Each batter has at least 10 hits.
- Fielders are awarded for the following: 5 points for fielding a ground ball. 10 points for catching a fly ball. The first player to 500 is the winner.
- Every player returns to zero once one player has reached 50.