This game improves agility, acceleration and hand eye coordination. Players are dodging other players who have possession of a ball and are attempting to tag them.
- Eight markers
- Basket ball
- Place markers in a circle. The area inside the markers is the playing area so allow suitable room for all players to move freely in the playing area.
- Split players in two teams.
- Have all players enter the playing area. i.e. inside the markers.
- One team will always have possession of the basket ball.
- The team that has possession passes the ball to team mates and attempts to tag the opposition players with the ball in their hand.
- Once all players from the opposition are eliminated then the game starts all over with the other team having possession.
- Players can not leave the circle.
- The player who has possession of the basket ball can only pivot on one foot. i.e. netball style.
- Players who are tagged with the ball are eliminated from the circle.
- The team who eliminates the opposition the quickest is the winning team.
- Use a smaller ball. i.e. tennis ball, safety ball
- Use a smaller ball and glove. i.e. tennis ball, safety ball.