Catch Me If You Can
This game improves acceleration, speed and agility. Player accelerates to one spot and then turns the opposite direction and accelerates again to the start.
- Three markers
- Place one marker on the ground for the starting point
- Place the second marker 10 paces away from the first marker.
- Place the third marker, in a straight line, 5 paces away from the second.
- Split team into two teams
- First team is lined behind the first marker
- Second team is lined behind the third marker.
- One player from the first marker sprints to the middle marker then turns and sprints back to the first marker.
- When the player reaches the middle marker then one player from the third marker sprints to catch (tag) the player sprinting back to the start.
- Once both players are back at the starting point they then swap spots.
- First player starts in their own time.
- First player must run around the middle marker.
- Second player can only take off once the first player turns to sprint back to the starting point.
- One point is awarded to the player who is successful.
- Place a baseball on the middle marker and the first player must pick it up.
- Place a baseball on the middle marker and the second player must pick it up.