This game improves throwing. Players attempt to throw baseballs at a stationary target.
- Four Hoola Hoops
- Four Tennis balls
- Attach hoola hoops on a fence.
- Squeeze one tennis ball in the fence located in the middle of the hoola hoop.
- Split players into four groups
- Each group is in line with a hoola hoop five paces away.
- One at a time, each player from each group, throws baseballs with the intent to hit the tennis ball.
- Players can not commence throwing any closer than five paces from the fence.
- When a player hits the tennis ball the team/ player is rewarded 10 points.
- When a player hits the fence inside the hoola hoop the team/ player is rewarded two points.
- Move players further away from the fence.
- Have players pick each ball up from the ground.
- Have players field a rolled ball before throwing to the target.