This game improves offence and defence. A player hits a baseball into the field of play and runs the direction of the base path. After fielding the baseball players must throw, not run, the baseball to the player to a base to stop the runner.
- Three bases
- One home plate
- Place bases on the ground at regular base path distance (60ft)
- Nominate one player to be the first batter.
- The rest of the team occupies a position on the field.
- The nominated batter hits the ball off the tee and then starts to run in the direction of the base path continuously.
- Fielder stops the ball and throw, not run, the ball to a player occupying a base.
- Once a player is standing on the base with possession of the baseball they call “stop”.
- The runner stops running and occupies a position on the field.
- Coach nominates another player to be the next batter.
- The runner must touch each base.
- Fielders can only throw the baseball.
- Batter is rewarded one point for every base stepped on.
- Fielders step on the base that the runner is running towards.