Aim: This game improves throwing. Players are aiming at a stationary target have execute long and short throws.
- Five hoola hoops
- Baseball per player
- Scatter each hoola hoop (holes) around the baseball field. You will need a large area. i.e. CF and RF area.
- Each player is given a baseball.
- Nominate which hole to throw the ball in.
- After everyone has reached the nominated hole then nominate another one.
- Repeat Step 3 until the course is complete.
- The player with the least amount of throws to the hole nominates the next hole everyone is aiming for.
- Place more holes around field.
- Replace hoola hoops with markers.