• One glove per player
No set is needed.
1. Player’s form a large circle.
2. Players get into their ready position (feet wide apart and hands on knees) with feet touching the next players.
3. Player/ Coach/ Parent stands in the middle of the circle with baseballs readily available.
4. Person in the middle calls “Crocs ready”? At this point all players move from ready position to fielding position (Crocodiles).
5. Person in the middle attempts to roll baseballs (fish) out of the circle.
6. Crocodiles attempt to eat the fish.
1. Crocodiles must always be in contact with each other (feet together).
2. Crocodiles are awarded one point for every fish they eat.
1. Use more than one fish (baseball).